- As a courtesy to our patients we file insurance claims to your primary and secondary insurance company when we are a participating provider.
- Please bring your insurance card to every visit, if insurance is ineligible, or invalid you will be billed for service rendered.
- If an insurance company denies payment for incorrect or incomplete information provided by you or for noncovered services, you will be expected to pay for services in full. It is your responsibility to follow up with insurance to correct any additional information they need.
- Co-payment, deductibles, and coinsurance is due at time of service. It is your responsibility to know the terms of your insurance coverage, including well-exams visits, immunizations, procedures, lab tests and medication check visits.
- If we do not participate in your insurance policy be aware your benefits may be reduced.
- We do not file school or automobile insurance.
- A $30.00 additional charge may be applied to all visits scheduled for weekends, and after 6pm daily per payer guidelines.
Coastal Pediatric Associates, PA does not accept any plans that are designated as healthcare sharing programs. These plans are not considered insurance in the state of South Carolina. For further information, please see our financial policy.
Simple rates when paid in full at time of service or prior to check-in:
- $120 Well check visit, * (includes exam, hearing, vision, topical varnish, and other age-appropriate screening tests) STD testing is extra. VFC Vaccine eligible patients will also be charged a vaccine fee for administration of $20 per vaccine. The number of vaccines administered can vary by age so this amt can be billed to you after checkout.
- $100 Medication Check visit, (for established patients only) *
- $150 Sick/problem visits; (follow-up visit within 5 days of last visit, $75) *
**Exclusion/additional charges: COVID TESTING any type, RVP TESTING any type, GI PANEL, STD testing, Drug Panel Testing, All VFC Vaccine Administration fees. ($20 ea.); Depo Provera $100.00; Bicillin $100 each injection
- Behavioral Health Services with Mental Health Provider have separate costs please contact office directly